COVID19 Policy For Office & Office Infection Control Practices
AS YOU ARE AWARE, THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION HAS ISSUED WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS TO HEALTH-CARE PROVIDERS WORLDWIDE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS. WE ARE TAKING EVERY PRECAUTION NECESSARY TO LIMIT THE EXPOSURE OF ANY VIRUS WITHIN OUR OFFICE, AND WE ASK THAT YOU HELP US BY PARTICIPATING IN THESE PRECAUTIONS.
- UPON YOUR ARRIVAL TO OUR OFFICE, WE KINDLY ASK THAT YOU USE THE HAND SANITIZER WE HAVE PROVIDED IN THE LOBBY. PLEASE WEAR A MASK, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE WE WILL PROVIDE ONE FOR YOU.
- PLEASE DISINFECT YOUR HANDS PRIOR TO USING ANY PENS TO FILL OUT ANY DOCUMENTS WE MAY NEED FROM YOU.
- IF YOU MUST USE THE RESTROOM OR EXIT THE BUILDING AND REENTER OUR OFFICE, WE ASK THAT YOU WASH YOUR HANDS AND USE THE HAND SANITIZER PROVIDED UPON REENTRY.
- PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A FEVER, COUGH, OR DIFFICULTY BREATHING, FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS, SORE THROAT, LOSS OF SENSE OF TASTE OR SMELL. IF YOU HAVE, RESCHEDULE APPOINTMENT TO ASSURE YOUR ARE SYMPTOM FREE.
- UNLESS IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, PLEASE DO NOT HAVE ANYONE ACCOMPANY YOU TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF IT IS NECESSARY YOU BRING SOMEONE PLEASE HAVE THEM WAIT IN THE CAR. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE LIMITING SOCIAL DISTANCE, INCLUDING HANDSHAKING, AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE AND DO NOT PLACE YOUR FINGERS IN YOUR MOUTH AS A MEANS OF DECREASING POSSIBLE TRANSMISSION OF CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19).
- PLEASE INFORM US OF ANY RECENT TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THE US TO AREAS CONSIDERED LEVEL 3 PRECAUTION BY THE CDC. THIS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: ITALY, SOUTH KOREA, IRAN, AND CHINA (AS OF MARCH 5, 2020).
- ALSO, PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU HAVE TRAVELED WITHIN THE US.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND PARTICIPATION IN THIS OFFICE POLICY. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US AS WE ARE TAKING EVERY PRECAUTION TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES SAFE, AS WELL AS OUR OWN.
Infection Control Practices performed in this office!
- All clinicians in face mask, gloves, clinical attire
- Operatory surfaces and fixed equipment high level disinfected after each patient.
- All instruments are heat and pressure sterilized and tested with an off-site lab weekly.
- NEW PROCEDURE-Patients temperatures are taken and questionnaire will be completed.
- Entire office cleaned by staff thoroughly following each practice day.
- Commonly touched surfaces (door handles, light switches, toilet handles, water faucet, pens, clipboards, arms of chairs, counters in waiting area, etc) high level disinfected throughout the practice day.
- We use a closed container water system throughout each operatory. City water is not used in our practice.